Karen Blanden is a Tampa Counselor serving individuals, couples and families.
As a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Marriage and Family Therapist I will help you to improve the relationships you have with your loved ones, family, friends, co-workers, and most importantly yourself. I have been a practicing Tampa Counselor for over ten years and offer compassionate services in a relaxed environment at my office in Tampa, FL.
I use a variety of treatment modalities including:
- Solution-Focused Counseling
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Insight-Oriented Therapy
- Spiritual and Energy Based Therapies
Through the use of these methods, the counseling process can help you
- Improve self-esteem/self-image
- Empower you to communicate more effectively
- Face and overcome fears
- Address concerns about anxiety and depression
Provide tools to help you improve the quality of your life